- predictions watching Netflix show, The Ultimatum
- how do you not feel guilty for being happy?
- Notes from physical therapy appointment: 3 exercises, 30 reps
- Updated note: 5 exercises, 30 reps, add weight? PT said I did good!!!
- “i love hearing his laugh downstairs”
- headache/migraine log
- “i can let these circles overlap”
- Brainstorm for my end of year letter to my students. I had a teacher who wrote a 12 page “journal entry” from 30 years in the future where she goes to see all of us spread around the world and what we’re up to. I want to give that to my students too.
- “there’s comfort in not being special sometimes”
- “fish oil 2/18”
- Generative art
- in class i give away the answer too quick…im too excited. i gotta let them have that excitement and glorious moment of discovery and clarity
- Speed run times for rows of my old crochet project: 5:07, 4:23, 4:53, 4:28
- a menu of potential birthday celebration ideas for my ❤
- “i don’t often keep promises to myself. i need to rebuild that trust”
- “I am not parallel lines”
- to think about (make peace with) when there is time (even though there never is):
- how to exist in capitalism
- creating waste, minimizing waste
- Quote from C: “Friends? I like them as a concept. Execution varies.”
Category: my sweetest pea
thoughts from my fiance
“Just because you’re mean to you, doesn’t mean I have to be.”I think about this more and more. I am getting better at catching my thoughts that would not be up to his standards of kindness.
thoughts for my fiance
I tend to write little notes to myself everywhere. I leave scribbles on papers around the house, on my phone, on various documents spread across folder on my computer. Previously, I would stumble upon these notes after months, but lately I have been looking at them more regularly and I really enjoy seeing these snippets of thoughts. Here are two small thoughts I found about my fiance that make me smile:
- “I’m happy right here, in this screened in porch with lights around the edges. They make me think of you, of us”
- “You see how much I am, and you don’t want me to diminish myself.”