Alternatively titled: things learned in 2021
- trust my note to self from a while back (see thoughts i found in my notes app while cleaning it out pt 2): “I have to consider the possibility that I have not done something wrong up to this point”
- perhaps i need to approach this year differently than past years: I am not trying to fix all my mistakes from the year before and break all my “bad habits”. I am not trying to reset and have this finally be the year where I get everything together.
- I don’t want to reset. I am happy where I am.
- processing things takes time. its messy and chaotic but when the dust clears, things will feel better.
- sharing thoughts with people i care about helps me feel closer to them. who would have guessed.
- allow myself to rest. I need more rest than I think I do, and that’s okay.